YOSE POWER Ebike Conversion Kit 48V 500W 26'' Rear Hub Motor Wheel and 48V13Ah Down Tube Li-ion Battery Conversion Kit DIY E-bike with Charger,LCD1.Technical Data and Packing list
- Rear motor with 26" wheel for Freewheel x 1:
Gearshift: Fit for Screwed Freewheel(6S/7S/8S/9S)
12G black spokes with double wall 26" rim
Max Speed: 40km/h
Motor Cable:70cm W/O connector,Julet brand
- 48V 13Ah Battery x 1:
Down tube type, controller inside.
- Integrated Controller(in battery holder, Lishui Brand) x 1:
Waterproof connecters: motor, PAS sensor, and 4 in 1 cable.
- LCD Display x 1:
5 Assist levels, and 6km/h traction with holding Down Button; IP65; Size:
- PAS Sensor(Left installation) x 1:
8 signals output
- Brake Levers(Wuxing Brand) x 2:
Cable:30cm W/O connector.
- Thumb Throttle(Wuxing Brand) x 1:
Cable:30cm W/O connector.
- 4 into 1 Cable x 1:
Cable:150cm W/O connectors.
- Free Gift x 1:
2. Warm tips
- Parcel can not be shipped to any island address,Las Vegas,Haiwai,or any PO BOX address.
- The original pedal sensor in kit isn't fit for Hollowtech II and Octalink. The brake levers are not fit for bike with hydraulic brake.
- Due to long installation instructions for kits, in order to save resources, we do not have the printed version packing in. You can download the required video installation instructions in the download area of our official website，We will also send an electronic version of the installation instructions after you purchase. Thank you for your contribution to saving resources!
- Please read the installation instructions carefully before you start, this instruction will help you to install the product effectively.
- If you want to return the product, please return the complete product as soon as possible and ensure the product has not been used and doesn’t affect secondary sales.
NOTE：Please set the maximum driving speed of the e-bike according to the local traffic laws to prevent the safety risks caused by excessive speed!
3. Important notice for recycling of used batteries& motor kits
- As a professional seller, we strictly abide by local laws and regulations to ensure product's quality, transportation and storage safety, environmental protection.
- According to electronic consumer goods recycling regulations, batteries and motor kits must not be disposed of with household ordinary waste.
- Consumers are obliged to dispose of the used electronic goods to the professional recycling agency in local for proper disposal. They must not be arbitrarily throw into the trash. Please protect the environment!