“There is micro scratch/sunken on battery edge as photo.All things are complete and can be used normally.The battery cells are new,refurbished battery has no warranty,but for any problem,you can contact us for help!”
48V 10.4Ah Ebike Phylion XH370-10J Battery 18650 Seat Tube Ebike Battery with USB ,Charger,KEY,Discharge Connector
This battery can be used in the following bicycles (incomplete statistics):
- Prophete ( Real )
- Lidl (Trio)
- RSM Bikes Mobilist
- Atala Extrafolding
- Movena Faltrad
- German Xia Mobilemaster
- bike2care F2
- Cyco / Hansa/ Curtis /Mifa (Aldi) Bj. 2014 und 2015
- Kreidler / Rabeneick, Epple, Rex/Alu-Rex Vitality Sram
- Capacity: 10.4Ah
- Energy: 480Wh
- Weight(with holder): ca. 3.65kg
- Cell: High Power 18650
- Cycle Life(time): 1000+
- Standard Current: 10A
- Max Current: 20A
- Protect Current: 50A
- End Voltage: 39V
- Charge Voltage: 54.6V
- Charge Current: 2A
- battery x 1
- charger x 1
- key x 2
- discharge connector x1
- Parcel can not be shipped to any island address,Las Vegas,Haiwai,or any PO BOX address.
- Please read the instruction manual carefully after received the package, this will help you to use the product effectively.
- Battery delivery cost much more than ordinary goods, in order to reduce the return shipping cost, please make sure: battery and motor should have the same voltage.e.g.48V10Ah vs 48V350W.
- If you want to return our battery back, please pay attention to the following points to avoid short circuit caused by improper operation :
- If the battery has a switch, be sure to turn off the power switch.
- Please keep the positive and negative poles of the battery insulated just like the battery you received.
- Please use foam or other materials to fix the battery to avoid the battery shake in the carton.
4.Important notice for recycling of used batteries
- As a professional battery distributor, we strictly abide by local laws and regulations to ensure battery quality, transportation and storage safety, environmental protection.
- According to the battery regulation, batteries must not be disposed of with household ordinary waste.
- Consumers are obliged to dispose of the used batteries to the professional recycling agency for proper disposal. They must not be arbitrarily throw into the trash. Please protect the environment!