48V 10.4Ah Silver Fish 18650 Lithium E-Bike Battery with Charger
48V 10.4Ah Ebike Phylion XH370-10J Battery 18650 Seat Tube Ebike Battery with USB ,Charger,KEY,Discharge Connector
This battery can be used in the following bicycles (incomplete statistics):
- Prophete ( Real )
- Lidl (Trio)
- RSM Bikes Mobilist
- Atala Extrafolding
- Movena Faltrad
- German Xia Mobilemaster
- bike2care F2
- Cyco / Hansa/ Curtis /Mifa (Aldi) Bj. 2014 und 2015
- Kreidler / Rabeneick, Epple, Rex/Alu-Rex Vitality Sram
- Capaticy: 10.4Ah
- Energy: 480Wh
- Weight(with holder): ca. 3.65kg
- Cell: High Power 18650
- Cycle Life(time): 1000+
- Standard Current: 10A
- Max Current: 20A
- Protect Current: 50A
- End Voltage: 39V
- Charge Voltage: 54.6V
- Charge Current: 2A
- battery x 1
- charger x 1
- key x 2
- discharge connector x1
- Parcel can not be shipped to any island address,Las Vegas,Haiwai,or any PO BOX address.
- Please read the instruction manual carefully after received the package, this will help you to use the product effectively.
- Battery delivery cost much more than ordinary goods, in order to reduce the return shipping cost, please make sure: battery and motor should have the same voltage.e.g.48V10Ah vs 48V350W.
- If you want to return our battery back, please pay attention to the following points to avoid short circuit caused by improper operation :
- If the battery has a switch, be sure to turn off the power switch.
- Please keep the positive and negative poles of the battery insulated just like the battery you received.
- Please use foam or other materials to fix the battery to avoid the battery shake in the carton.
4.Important notice for recycling of used batteries
- As a professional battery distributor, we strictly abide by local laws and regulations to ensure battery quality, transportation and storage safety, environmental protection.
- According to the battery regulation, batteries must not be disposed of with household ordinary waste.
- Consumers are obliged to dispose of the used batteries to the professional recycling agency for proper disposal. They must not be arbitrarily throw into the trash. Please protect the environment!